Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Birthday Card for Sister!


Hi everyone! I love the new stenciling craze and while I have jumped on the bandwagon, I don't have nearly as much time as I would like for this creative medium. I hope to remedy that very soon!



This card was made for my sister and I love the elegance created by the Tattered Angels stencil. I was almost afraid to cover it up once it was dry as it was so gorgeous but I knew it would stand out more with color! I used a blending tool and Hawaiian Shores ink creating a beautiful  ombre effect! To keep the beauty uncomplicated, I added in a simple sentiment, shiny ribbon and some sprinkled sequins. A pretty pink bloom is the finishing touch!



The inside features the same beautiful color combo and more shiny sequins. I also added in a heartfelt birthday sentiment from Papertrey Ink!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Heidi Swapp 'Sugar Chic' designer paper
Tattered Angels Glimer Screen
Lawn Fawn and Bella Creationz mixed sequins
VersaMark ink
Glossy Accents
Silver embossing powder
Prima Flower

1 comment:

  1. I have not braved any stencil work yet, but this totally gives me some inspiration!! Great color choices!! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...