Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Beautiful Butterfly!


Hi everyone! We are having another Spring snow storm here in Colorado so I wanted to create something beautiful snd Spring-y! What better than a gorgeous butterfly in a pretty pastel?!


This clean and simple card started with the circle background. I cut it with a die and when I saw how pretty the white on white looked, I knew I couldn't cover too much of it up! Because the background is so clean, I gave the butterfly more color and design with some patterned paper and a solid layer underneath. Keeping the same color scheme, I stamped the sentiment in a soft blue too!


To add shine to the card I layered the sweet sentiment onto some super sparkly glitter paper that adds  the perfect twinkle. For even more shimmer, I added in an array of crystal clear sequins in varying sizes that really add to the beauty of the card!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Recollections foil paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...