Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Candy Coated Christmas!


Hi there! If you follow my Instagram, then you know I had a little sneak of this adorable Christmas album and as promised, here it is!  This gorgeous tri-fold mini album was made with the new @tracimreed ‘Candy Coated Christmas’ digital collection and the papers, cards and stickers are all so festive and fabulous- a must have collection! 

I created the base out of chipboard and covered it first in card stock and then with some of the beautiful holiday patterned designs. There is a pocket inside the front cover to hold goodies as well as a large pocket on the next page that holds a large photo card. I added in lots of fabulous details too with all of the amazing and cute stickers that are part of this collection!



On the last two sections of the mini album, I created simple photo flips- one horizontal and one vertical. They are both secured with magnets and embellished with super cute Santa faces! Plus, this is a great way to show off all of the awesome digital designs in this collection! Check it out at tracireed.com and get it for yourself! 

Check out the walk-through video on my YouTube channel!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...