Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Take It Easy Mini Album!


Hi everyone! The start of a new year is always a time for reflection on what you want to do differently in your life. I know that I am always striving to give myself a break from my busy life and practice a bit more Self Love.



Self Love to me is giving myself permission to take a day off and do absolutely nothing! Maybe that means reading in bed all day, or binge watching Netflix with a big bowl of popcorn! I hardly ever take that kind of time for myself but when I do, I know how rested it makes me feel. 



I love the ‘On The Go & Going Slow’ digital collection from Traci Reed Designs because not only is it super adorable, but it is a general reflection of my life- mostly the ‘on the go’ part! For this mini, I wanted to use only the ‘going slow’ parts and create a book that I could jot notes in, write my favorite books and shows in, add pictures of my favorite ‘lazy’ things to do and be able to reflect back on those things when I need a moment to slow down and catch my breath. 


It is so important to take time for ourselves and I ‘m hoping this beautiful, little mini will help me to do just that! I also hope this inspires you to create a take it easy mini album of your own and to remember to give yourself a little bit of love from time to time!


Below is a short walk through video of the mini. You can also check it out on my YouTube channel!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...