Pages

Monday, April 11, 2022

Tell The Story


Hi everyone! It's a Monday and over at Traci Reed Designs that means it's time to mix it up! A lot of her gorgeous collections blend really well together and the two featured today are no exception! 

Both 'My Story Matters' and the brand new 'Wildflower' are full of vibrant pastels along with hearts and stunning blooms! I love the message of the 'My Story Matters' collection and created a palm sized mini album that is all about what is really valuable to me. I stayed mainly with a palette of blue and yellow and both collections have amazing designs in those colors. I accented the mini with an assortment of pink and green touches from both as well.


This 4"x4" little mini actually opens up to four different sections and a whopping 16 inches! That means lots of photos and lots of embellishments!  The base of the album is made with the patterned paper designs from 'My Story Matters' while the interactive pages are done mostly with the 'Wildflower' designs. I embellished all of the pages with elements from both collections and I think they merge beautifully! 




This little album is dedicated to the loves of my life: my husband, my children, my grandchildren and my dogs and both of these pretty collections really helped me to create a sweet memento. I hope this inspires you to do some mixing up of your own to make something beautiful!


Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...