Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter's On It's Way!


Hi everyone! Easter is almost here and I want to share some cards I created to give to my loved ones on Easter Day!

I was browsing through a local scrapbook store a couple of weeks ago and came across some stamps and embellishments I had never heard of! I was instantly smitten with the adorable images and especially with the 'pin' embellishments! This is a 'before' picture of them. The stamps and pins are from Darcie's Heart and Home collection and this set is 'Ears To You'- so cute!


And here are the Easter goodies I created with them! The images are stamped and then colored and then the pin goes on top to enhance the already cute image giving it a popped out look! Ingenious!





This small scalloped card features the bright and happy papers from the Lawn Fawn 'Hello Sunshine' 6x6 paper pack. I layered a die cut flourish with some colorful flowers and one of the charming sentiments in the set.



This card has softer pastel colors courtesy of the Teresa Collins 'Sweet Afternoon' 6x6 paper pad and the image is stamped on a gorgeous scalloped oval die-cut! Lots of felt flowers accent this cutie!



Back to color again with this card. I used Lawn Fawn's 'Let's Polka' 6x6 paper pack and colored the flower images from the set to match the bright paper.



Lastly, a card with a vintage feel. I inked all of the edges of the card stock along with the designer papers from My Mind's Eye 'Howdy Doody 6x6 paper pad. Charming banner flags and sweet buttons are the finishing touches!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!

Supplies used:
Solid Cardstock - Bazzil, RaisinBoat, Papertrey Ink, American Crafts
American Crafts Ribbon
Doodlebug Design Pearls
Viva Decor Pearl Pen
Fiskars Corner Punch
Ranger Distress Ink in Antique Linen and Vintage Photo
Spellbinders Dies



1 comment:

  1. Tara i LOVE all of these and those buttons are just way too cute! I got to get these! Your colors are so wonderful. Love how bright it all is. I am in love with owls so i am off to see if i can get these.
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...