Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Mini Clothespin Fun!


Hi everyone! We are having a little mix-up fun over at the Timeless Twine blog and my task was to create something 'mini'. Well, I just recently completed a mini album and wasn't quite ready to tackle another so I came up with a fun project on mini clothespins!

These little cuties are 2 inches in length and are adorable on their own but I gathered a few supplies and gave each a different look! There are so many ways to dress up mini clothespins and they are great little embellishments for so many craft projects!



Of course, as this is a Twine-ista project, I had to cover a clothespin with twine! I actually cut some heavy card stock a bit narrower than the pin and covered that with the twine. Otherwise, it would have been way too bulky! A few sequins add a bit of glimmer!



The next clothespin is dressed up with stamped images! Brightly colored arrows were stamped on card stock and topped with more brightly colored mini hearts! All of these images are from the new Oh Snap stamp set from Bella Creationz.  Super simple but super cute!



Lastly, this one is covered in a fun chevron pattern washi tape! Because this washi tape has a white background, I layered two strips together for a brighter look. With all of the gorgeous washi tape out there, the transformations are endless!


Hope you enjoyed this fun project and are inspired to dress up your own clothespins!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE clothespins!!! I don't know why!! lol! These turned out awesome!! Great bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea and so much FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the bright colors and loved you used Stacys stamps!
    Deb Crowder

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...