Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Fall Spinner!


Hi everyone! I recently took a class with the awesome Kimber McGray of Jillibean Soup on creating circle spinner cards. I couldn't wait to try this with some Fall stamps and beautiful Autumn colors! 


At the time I made this card, I didn't have any fancy spinner dies or equipment so I created my own using 2 sizes of circle dies. I cut the larger circle in the background paper- this one being an oldie but goodie from Stamping' Up! and then cut a smaller circle from the same paper making sure to leave enough room for a pop-up dot to move around. The pop dot is sandwiched between a small piece of card stock and the circle on which the cute black bird is adhered.


In keeping with my Fall theme, I cut out, stamped and colored some cute Fall images to accent the front of the card. I also added in some dotted and striped Lawn Fawn paper for a little personality! There are also some Autumn Harvest Mix sequins tucked in here and there for a bit of shine!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Copic Markers
Stampin' Up Designer paper
Bead landing Hemp Cord


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...