Pages

Monday, March 4, 2019

Rainbows And Candy!


Hi everyone! My favorite sweet is chocolate but there is something about these adorable candy stamps from Stampin' Up that make me think of rainbows. I could not resist coloring them in bright and fun colors and adding in rainbow hued accents.


The first card is a trio of apothecary jars that I filled with a variety of sweets. I made the jars the focus of the card by not adding in too much background but gave it fun details in the scalloped edge and tiny rainbow colored gems. I layered in more colors with striped papers along the edge and under the sentiment as well as the inside of the card.


More charming jars on this card over a rainbow lined background. I also added in rainbow paint spatters before layering on the die cut jars filled with solid colored candies! I added in some solid colored accents to the background and under the sentiment.


The last is a vivid colored tag perfect for adorning a bag full of treats! The solid white tag is embossed in glittery polka dots and topped with a smaller dotted tag. The rainbow dotted patterned paper is the perfect background for the sentiment and there is a scattering of bright colored candies over the tag.



Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

Supplies used:
Copic Markers
Memory Box Main St. Tag dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...