Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

Soul Shine Mandala!


Hi everyone! I had originally made two cards for the latest Color Throwdown challenge but in the end, only used one. So I got a bonus blog post with this other card!



Mandalas are very trendy right now so I took the opportunity to create a multicolored one in shades of blue, green and coral using a Simon Says Stamp background stamp. I stamped the main image on white before coloring it with Copic markers. This was mounted onto  bright green and then onto a larger piece of white card stock that has the same stamped image without colors for a striking, layered effect.


Keeping with the green hue, I stamped the sentiment in a complimentary color and also added in a couple tiny green gems alongside some bronze sequins. I added in a bit more of shine with some Glossy Accents in and around the image. The card base is a simple kraft to let the mandala image really shine!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Cartwrights Sequins
Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...