Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Family Circle!


Hi everyone! It's 'Ways To Work It Wednesday' and it's all about circles over on the Traci Reed Designs Blog! I loved this prompt of 'Circles' for the Ways To Work It Wednesday! Who knew that so simple a shape could make such an adorable mini album! 


My family recently got together to celebrate and we took the opportunity to take generations photos which were perfect for a 'Family Circle' theme!




I decided to use as many circle shapes as I could in the making of this mini album, so I chose the 'Beginnings and Endings' collection to work with since it has a huge selection of circle shaped embellishments. I altered one of these circle embellishments for the front cover and then added  a sweet sentiment to the center. 




Each circle shaped page of the album features mostly circle embellishments and the whole album, which is hinged on a decorative brad, opens up to a circular shape. The album is decorated even more with some circle shaped dangling charms and round beads. Too cute!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...