Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Happiness Is Craftiness!


Hi everyone! The new 'Let's Get Crafty' collection is so inspiring! I wanted to make ALL the things when I opened the paper and ephemera packs and saw how adorable everything was. Then I had a brilliant idea to make a sweet tote filled with all of this cuteness to give to someone in need of some crafty supplies!


The tote itself is made from chipboard that is covered and layered with the awesome patterned paper designs of the collection. It measures 6 inches wide by 4 inches tall and 3.5 inches deep although it is a bit narrower at the bottom. There is also a handle to carry it with which is also divides the tote into two sections.


Inside are supplies to create several cards, tags and even a small mini album. The pages of the mini are held together with small discs so the order can easily be changed and are ready for pictures and embellishments!


There are three small pockets on this tote that hold extra journal cards, tags and stickers, as well as one large close-able pocket. Each of these are embellished with the charming stickers, journal bits, chipboard, brads and enamel dots of the collection. 


On the other end of the tote, I attached some small paper rings that can hold small pens or markers and even a sequin filled tube! I attached a tag to the handle of the tote and layered it with more adorable embellishments!


I can't wait to give this tote to a crafty friend if I can bear to part with it- it is so darn cute! I hope this inspires you to make one for a friend or even yourself!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...