Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Banner of Love!


Hi all! A sweet Valentine's Day goodie to share with you today! I had some leftover My Mind's Eye paper from a recent project and it was just too pretty to put away so I created this gorgeous heart banner that will be a lovely holiday decoration in my house!

The papers are from the MME Lost and Found Record It collections and they are thick, rich and gorgeous! One of the 12x12 sheets was covered in these beautiful hearts and I simply die cut them, layered them with more paper gorgeousness and strung them together! What a beauty!


The first half of the banner so you can get a closer look! Lots of flourishes, flowers, smaller hearts and gems!


The other half of the banner has lots of the same pretty goodies too! The glitter on the paper really shines!




Close-ups of some of my favorite parts of the banner!




































On to create more Valentine's Day goodies! Be sure and check back to see what I've created next!

I am entering this into the following challenges:
My Mind's Eye- 'All you need is love'
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- 'Love Notes'
Simon Says StampWednesday Challenge- 'Have a heart'


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies used:
My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Record It paper collections
Fabric Store ribbon and tulle



6 comments:

  1. WOW...this is gorgeous!! What a terrific decor piece...love it (pun intended)..lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful..... very sweet and romantic. i would love to hang something like this above my bed. very clever of you too... love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy gorgeous-ness!!! This is too perfect for Valentine's day! I am so not in the Valentine mood...I need to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute valentine's banner! Love all the die cuts. The pattern papers are so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow total sweetness! Bet that was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love this! I really like how each heart is a bit different! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...