Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Puppy Love!


Hi everyone! I love dogs. I especially love my dogs and when I saw the sweet sentiments from The Alley Way Stamps new stamp set, Speak Easy, I knew they were perfect for a mini doggie album! 

On the cover are the stars of the album: Bella, Django and Glenn (in order from top to bottom). Glenn is my sons dog and the brother to Django but he comes to our house just about every day and is loved as much as the others and so of course he had to be included. Sadly, before I completed this mini, we lost the oldest dog, Bella, to cancer so this is a tribute to one of my very best friends in the whole world!


I started with a Jillibean Soup kraft accordion album that had been in my stash for quite a while and added papers from Papertrey Ink and Stampin' Up in one of my favorite color combos of red and black.  I put in some of my favorite pictures taken over the years and added some adorable doggie embellishments and lots of hearts to show my affection for these furry friends. 


These sweethearts definitely make me smile, and laugh and giggle everyday! 


You have to admit, these sentiments are pretty perfect for the nicest 'people' in your life!



We will never forget our sweet girl, best dog ever, Bella!




So much love and so much fun! 




Aren't dogs the greatest! They love you no matter what and these have certainly filled my life with so much happiness!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

The Alley Way Stamps Used:

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute!! What a great little pooch album!! I love the classic color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...