Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hearts Aplenty!


Hi everyone! A sweet and cheery Valentine's Day card today using the adorable new stamp sets from The Alley Way Stamps!


I misted a doily and layered it with some Little B skinny washi tape and a die cut heart over a falling hearts background. I cut out the super sweet cherries from the new set, 'Tooty Fruity' and added a happy red bow. All of the charming designer paper is from the 6x6 (appropriately titled!) Head Over Heels Collection by Bo Bunny. I love this little sentiment from the  'Speak Easy' stamp set. It speaks so loudly with just two sweet words!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!




Supplies Used:

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love cherry images, don't know why! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love that background! Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...