Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Birthday Pinwheels!


Hi everyone! It's Friday and time for another Be Inspired Challenge from The Alley Way Stamps! The beautiful Inspiration picture is full of pink gift boxes with pretty pinwheel bows and those are what inspired my card today!



My niece will be having a birthday very soon and pinwheels are perfect for her birthday card. I cut squares of card stock and stamped them with Bitty Borders in different shades of gray before I folded them into the charming pinwheel shape. There is a sweet little bow border in the background that I added a bit of color and glitter to. Each pinwheel received a button and pearl center and I added a sprinkling of sequins for a little more sparkle.



One more darling pinwheel on the inside of the card and a simple sentiment for a birthday wish!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

TAWS stamps used:

1 comment:

  1. So cute and happy!! Somehow I always mess up pinwheels!! lol! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...