Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Wine for Friends!



Hi everyone!.  Happy Friday!  Hope you all have a great summer weekend!  I have a beautiful gift set to show you  today.  I made this for some friends of ours who invited us to stay with them this past weekend and we went to a great street fair and balloon glow.  So much fun!


This is the first time I used this 'Let's Toast' set from My Favorite Things and I love it!  I am going to have to make a lot more of these.  I used both the stamp set and the coordinating die-namics as well as lots of other die-namics!  The paper I used is Basic Grey's 'Plumeria' and I inked most of the edges with 'Antique Photo' distressing ink from Ranger.


This is a close up of the bottle hanger- too cute!  The flowers are MFT Die-namics mini rolled roses and the royal rolled rose.  Each has a colored gem in the center.


Here is the card I made to go along with it thanking our friends for a wonderful time.  I used all of the same 'Plumeria' paper and more fishtail stax die-namics and added a couple more fun sentiments from the 'Let's Toast' stamp set.


One quick picture of the inside of the card!

Thanks for checking out my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool wine set! I just recently noticed people making these "tags" for wine bottles, and I think they are genius! Great gift!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...