Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Spotlight on Cup of Flower

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday and belated Veterans' Day wishes to all our Vets!  Today's post is all about a new set of stamps from Raisin Boat called 'Cup of Flower' and a sweet set it is.

It has some very cute sentiments that are perfect for care packages and treats. Plus lots of darling images that would put a smile on anyone's face:)


First up is a tiny treat featuring my favorite sweet- chocolate!  Most of the supplies for this motivational treat are from Raisin Boat including the pint sized bottle complete with cork.  I used lots of cheery red cardstock and ribbon along with rich chocolate browns for extra sweetness and red and bronze rhinestones for a little bling.


I love the sentiment on the tag and a little sugar high can brighten any day.  I also added the sentiment "Just wanted to add a smile to your day!" around the bottom with more happy polka dots.  I curled all of the ribbon using a dowel and my heat gun.  Super easy!


Next up is a delightful care package that will come in handy for the dreaded 'cold' season! Who doesn't need a little pick me up when your throat hurts, your nose is stuffed and all you want to do is lie there.  This 'cup' is filled to the brim with all kinds of goodies to ease the suffering of icky colds.  I crafted a band for the outside of a regular plastic cup and then tied a little banner to it covered in these adorable smiley faces.  They'll make you grin for sure!


Here is a close up of the bow I tied using two colors of ribbon!  I also added a bit of black glitter around some of the polka dots.

The Raisin Boat supplies used:



Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!

2 comments:

  1. I love putting together gifts like these!! These turned out wonderful, and super useful! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful gift presentations Tara! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...