Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Holidays and Exciting News!


Hi everyone!  Just a quick post to wish you a very Merry Christmas and to tell you some exciting news I have for the new year!  This will be my last post as a Raisin Boat Designer and I thought it only fitting to show some wonderful Christmas cards I created using their beautiful Christmas stamps. 



This card showcases the gorgeous ornaments and evergreen boughs from 'Holiday Hang-ups'.  I used festive holiday colors and popped out the ornaments for the illusion of hanging from the bough.



This cute little elf card is my nod to clean and simple.  I actually like the white background and simple embellishments although I did add a bit of glitter! 



Now on to my exciting news....I am proud to announce that I am part of the BRAND NEW Paper Wings Productions Design Team! Paper Wings Productions has a fun, eclectic mix of rubber stamps and I can't wait to get started.  Please check out the wonderful store and the gorgeous Paper Wings blog, The Aviary.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and enjoy time with your friends and family.  Here's to an exciting 2013!  See ya next year!

The Raisin Boat supplies used:




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Tara!! Can't wait to see what you will cook up! Both of these cards are so cute and festive, great job as always! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Can't wait to work with you and see more of your fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...