Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Oh Happy Day



I am going to need lots of birthday and wedding/shower cards this year and I have been itching to use this adorable stamp set 'Happy Day' from Paper Wings Productions.  I was torn on which card to start first and then had the brilliant idea to use the same stamp set and create cards for both occasions! Keep the same size card and just change up the colors and embellishments slightly for a totally new card.


What a difference changing a color can make! This project is the featured post over at the Paper Wings Production blog, The Aviary.  Head on over there for all of the details and a lot more pictures! 

The Paper Wings Productions supplies used:

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute!! I definitely need cards like this on hand, something is always popping up! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...