Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sweet Little Bees…..


Hi everyone! I just can't resist using this new floral set from The Alley Way Stamps, Flower Show! Alison created the most awesome and adorable flower images for this set along with the cutest buzzing bees!

I created this card using only the Flower Show set and kept it pretty much one layer ( a real feat for me!) I only added one thin layer of vellum over the stamped front for a subtle color change and so the sweet bees could really shine! All of the edges were cut with a Stampin' Up border punch so it's not your typical A2 size card. It's always good to step out of he box for a bit!



The inside is clean and simple with just a collage of images in the corner and lots of room to write a touching message. If you love designing with floral stamps, this set is a must-have!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up and Memento inks
MFT 'Sweet Tooth' card stock
Wow embossing powder 'black'
Me and My Big Ideas crystal gems
Ribbon Fx ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...