Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Banner and Borders!


Hi everyone! Another Make It Monday challenge from Papertrey Ink, another wonderful card creation! This week the challenge is to anchor your main focal design with a border die and a banner. I did use a border die in my design but I didn't like the banner, so I used a tag instead:)


I used one of my favorite color combos of red and turquoise and used some of the gorgeous papers from the 2014 Stamp-a-faire Ancient Rome collection. The border die I used is actually a snowflake but I thought it went really well with the renaissance frame. A tiny tag is covered with vellum to soften the Hawaiian Shores card stock and then stamped with a tiny wish and tied to the border!


The inside features a get well sentiment and a few coordinating images from the front of the card. I brought in red accents with a bit of vellum and some sparkly gems!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazaar card stock
The Paper Company vellum
Staz )n Stone Gray ink
American Crafts ribbon

4 comments:

  1. One of my all-time favorite color combos!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome! Beautiful layers and lovely colors...a truly gorgeous creation! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is utterly beautiful...I love the mixture of patterns, textures and your chosen color scheme. Perfect!! Btw, just noticed you live in CO, whereabouts? If we're close, perhaps we could join up for Stamp-a-Faire next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am in love with this color combo! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...