Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

{Watercolor} Cards!


Hi everyone! A quick post before I get on a plane and head to (hopefully) sunny southern California! It's a little visit to see my daughter and celebrate Mother's Day with her- so excited! 


I have two beautiful watercolor cards using two different paint stamp sets.  This first card features the set from The Alley Way Stamps along with an adorable floral set too! I kept the paint splashes in a vertical stack and used happy and bright colors so the black flowers could really stand out! A simple sentiment and a few matching sequins and this CAS card is complete!


The second card features the Abstract Art stamp from My Favorite Things. I stamped this design in a more horizontal design and used softer colors. I added in a pretty die cut sentiment and some soft watercolor flowers! I am entering this card into the Simon Says Let's Get Sentimental Wednesday Challenge!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Lawn Fawn 'Hello Sunshine' mixed sequins
My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste ' Adorbs' enamel dots
Stampin' Up scallop border punch



2 comments:

  1. The colors on these are so gorgeous!!! Great work! Have a great Mother's Day weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun and vibrant cards!!! thank you for joining us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...