Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Grateful For You!


Hi everyone! Boy, it's been a super busy week so I am so glad that I found time to get a card made for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #468! The color scheme is totally Fall and I really wanted to put a squirrel on my card but could not find one in my stamp stash! Better go shopping!



I did buy this sweet mini stamp set from My Favorite Things recently and the sprig and font are so awesome! Couldn't wait to ink them up! I double stamped the sprig in two shades of green and the fabulous big sentiment in a warm brown to match the challenge colors. I added in a little shine, but still kept the card masculine, with the enamel dots.


Keeping with the masculine feel of the card, I gave it a bold edge with a border die and topped it off with a bit of brown. I tucked some patterned orange paper under one side and then tied a simple kraft twine knotted bow before mounting it all on a kraft card base!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
MFT Die-namics open zig zag (retired)
Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad
Craft store twine

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...