Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Scatter Kindness!


Hi everyone! I am just loving the color combo for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #487. Red and mint have always been one of my favorites and with the addition of pink it is even prettier!



I started by stamping the leafy flourishes onto the background in the soft mint color and was originally going to layer a few succulents over the top. But I needed more color and opted to stamp some pretty blooms instead! I chose to do a trio to mimic the mirrors in the inspiration picture and kept them all in the challenge colors.


Once the flowers were die cut, I layered them over the leaves and added a couple of shiny and colorful gems. To really make the sentiment stand out, I stamped it in red and added a few more shiny gems around it!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! Love how you combined those two stamp sets! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the soft spray of leaves in the background and the sprinkling of sparkly gems. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...