Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Dandelion Wishes!


Hi everyone! I know it has been a while since my last post but I have been super busy! Both of my children have been or are getting marries- one in June, the other in September! So in between showers, bachelorette parties and weddings I have not had a ton of time to craft! I have really missed challenges and decided to take some time for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #503!




I kept to a clean and simple card by stamping my main image in gray and then adding in a simple sentiment in the challenge red color. I also added in the green for the challenge with a bit of patterned paper and some shiny sequins!


For s bit of interest, I stamped the main blowing dandelion image onto a fishtail flag and layered that over some patterned paper. A few sparse dandelion images were added onto the background as well, peeking out behind the main image.


For a bit more color, I added in tiny twinkling gems and a strip of ribbon in red. I couldn't resist adding glittery sparkle to the image with a Nuvo pen!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Ribbon Fx ribbon
Cartwright's sequins



1 comment:

  1. Such a great use of the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...