Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Get Well Butterfly!


Hi everyone! Phew it's been a busy couple of months! But things have settled down a bit and so I had some time to get inky for the newest Color Throwdown Challenge #531! Love the bright and bold color scheme for this weeks challenge.


I kept my card pretty clean and simple by just adding detail to the side of the card with some circles and dots in the challenge colors. I softened them up a bit by adding in a layer of soft vellum with scalloped edges.


To add in more bold color, I stamped and then die cut a pretty butterfly before coloring it in purple and oranges. I layered this over the vellum and added in bright sequins and a sweet sentiment along with some tiny dot details around two of the corners.



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. Love this card ..your butterfly is gorgeous I love the bold colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...