Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Happy Spring!


Hi everyone! I don't know about your neck of the woods but here in Colorado we still had snow a few days ago! I know that Spring is really on the way but I decided to hurry it up a bit and make a cute mini! The Simple Stories 'Springtime' simple kit is perfect with cheerful and bright floral and gingham patterns!


I made this mini in a travelers notebook style but it is really just for photos. I created three tabbed file folders to fit inside the mini and there is another folder in each of those. They have all been embellished with cute frames and photo corners to hold pictures in style!



The stickers included in this collection are fantastic for Spring and Summer crafts and include lots of floral sprays, whimsical insects and sweet sentiments. You will have no trouble making a fun and colorful project with this collection!



I have a tutorial over at my YouTube channel so you can make one of these amazing minis for yourself. Check it out and see this cute mini in all of its great detail!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Papertrey Ink frame dies (retired)
Paper Smooches frame 2 die
assorted enamel dots
elastic cord


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...