Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

Remember Always!


Hi everyone! Our loved ones are always gone too soon from our lives but with the new 'Heart' paper collection from Simple Stories, you can preserve all of those wonderful memories. This collection is full of gorgeous, soft colors and beautiful sentiments and images to commemorate those we miss.



I couldn't not make a mini album to show off this fabulous collection full of blooms, stars, hearts and gold accents! Plus, I recently took a Coptic stitching class by Paige Taylor Evans and needed to make a Coptic book to keep the lesson fresh in my mind. This adorable mini has chipboard covers and five multi-tiered 'signatures' that will hold a ton of photos and mementos with lots of interactive pull-outs, flips and even some hidden pockets!



No somber colors here- just a spectacular mix of colors and patterns to happily reminiscence about your loved ones. The shine of the metallic gold accents are the perfect highlight for all of those joyous memories! All of the stickers, chipboard, washi tape and decorative elements layer together  beautifully.





To match the lovely metallic accents of the collection, I used a gold metallic thread for my stitching. You can see some of the pretty Coptic stitches here on the spine. I also wrapped my paper tassels with the same thread for even more shine!


Visit my YouTube channel to get a closer look at all of the beautiful details of this splendid paper collection and see more pages of this mini album or check out the video below! 




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!


Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...