Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Holly Jolly Mini!


Hi everyone! I don't want to panic anyone but as of today there are only 92 days until Christmas! Believe me, it is never too early to start thinking about gifts, decorations and Christmas albums. I have already started my Christmas crafting and this sweet little album would fit any of the afore mentioned categories!


This mini album, which measures about 6 x8 at its largest point, is actually made up of three separate folders made from the brightly adorable Holly Jolly paper collection from Simple Stories. The smallest folder was cut to size from one of the patterned paper sheets and then the bottom portion was folded up to make a pocket. I then folded that whole paper in half to make the folder. The other two were made in the same way but I created hidden pockets in them by adhering another full piece of paper over the non pocket side and leaving spaces free of adhesive.


This cute album may be small but it sure packs a punch! It is full of interactive elements and will hold a ton of holiday photos and mementos. Not only are there the hidden pockets filled with tags,  but there are also some fold out pieces, photo flips and pockets on pockets!  


To fill some of the pockets, I used different sized element cards layered onto  coordinating pieces of the Simple Basics paper that goes with this collection. These cards are filled with super cute images and sentiments all in bright holiday colors! Of course I had to decorate and embellish every page, tag and pocket with all of the adorable stickers, chipboard, enamel dots and bits & pieces of the collection! Here are a few of my favorite pages!




This paper collection is so cute it almost (almost) had me wishing for snowmen and Christmas music and this album is a joy to flip through and will put a smile on anyones face!


There is a short video on my YouTube channel so you can see all of the fabulous details and interactive elements of this cute mini album!





Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
assorted ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...