Pages

Friday, November 12, 2021

Hearth and Hollow Cards!


Hi everyone! Thanksgiving is upon us and it's a great time of year to remind your special people how thankful you are for them. One of my favorite ways to do that is with a handmade card of course!


The new 'Hearth & Hollow' collection from Traci Reed Designs is now available and is full of fabulous Fall colors, sentiments and images which makes making cards super easy! I had already cut all of the sticker images as well as most of the journal cards and I had lots of scraps left from previous projects so all I had to do was layer and place my patterned papers and stickers on a card base.


This card features several patterns along with a journal card and a beautiful sentiment sticker! I placed a large flower bouquet sticker behind the sentiment and popped it up a bit and added more flower stickers on top along with tiny hearts.


The other card features a patterned paper background topped with a 4x6 journal card and a couple of colorful strips. I used a sentiment banner to cover the word on the card and then layered flower stickers under and around it to completely cover it. I added in more hearts as well as a few enamel dots!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...