Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Rainbow Blessings!

Hi everyone! Happy St. Patricks Day! In Ireland, rainbows symbolize blessings from heaven and being that today is the global celebration of Irish culture, I made a rainbow mini to showcase my blessings! I consider myself so lucky to have two awesome kids that have made my life more fun, interesting and filled with love and they have blessed me with some pretty fantastic grandchildren! In my life, the rainbow would be my children and my grand babies would be the pot of gold!


The rainbow colored pages of this album are layered with the dazzling papers, journal cards and stickers from the 'Keep Chasing Rainbows' digital collection from Traci Reed Designs. This colorful collection is full of happy and uplifting sentiments and images that remind us that everyday life and the people we share it with are magical!





The 'Keep Chasing Rainbows' collection has quite a few frames included and these were perfect for filling with pictures of my grandchildren. LOL, you might notice a few 'placeholder' photos for the youngest grandson as he had not yet made his debut when I completed this album! He has been born since so I will have to switch those out:)



There is also a short flip through video on my YouTube channel and my Instagram page so you can check those out or watch it below!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...