Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Books Are Life!


Hi everyone! It's all about hobbies today on the Traci Reed Designs blog and although I have a few things I like to do besides crafting, my favorite is definitely reading! For as long as I can remember, I have loved books!  They are so magical to me and have taught me so much! 


When it comes to favorite books, I could go on and on and on.... but I do have a few select ones that have really made a place in my heart. These are books that stay with me long after I have finished reading them. Books that make me think and wonder and make such an impacting impression that I will never forget them. This little mini is dedicated to just a few of those!


Of course, the perfect Traci Reed collection to use for this hobby scrapbook is the Ex Libris collection. Traci is also a book lover and it definitely shows with the great quotes, sentiments and amazing images and papers of this collection. 




I made the mini from chipboard and then added a rounded paper spine to give it more of a book look and to hide the metal rings. Some of the pages are made with 3x4 journal cards from the collection while others are cut from the gorgeous paper designs. 


There is a fabulous array of blank tags and labels in this collection which allows plenty of room for journaling and such fun sticker images for just the right embellishment! There are some great black and white stamp images in this collection as well- perfect for any book themed project!


Make sure to check out this and all of the other amazing digital collections at Tracireed.com and head on over to my Instagram page for a video look at this sweet mini album!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...