Pages

Monday, October 30, 2023

All About Tags!

Hi everyone! Did you know that every Simple Stories collection comes with a fabulous page of tag elements? One side is decorative with various designs, images and phrases of the collection while the reverse side features pretty patterned toppers along with grids, lines or blank spaces for journaling! The tags all measure 2.3/8" x 4" and are great to tuck in as a journaling spot or to layer in with photos for a charming accent!



They are also a great size for a mini album so I created this tag shaped book with the new What's Cookin' collection to show off the beauty and versatility of these amazing tags! I combined these tags, with their vintage inspired patterns and images, with coordinating colorful and bright Color Vibe papers for a happy and fun family album!

Using the Simple Stories tags as a template, I cut two chipboard covers slightly larger and covered them with the Color Vibe paper. I added a 1 1/8" spine to accommodate 6 double sided pages that highlight almost all of the tag elements of the collection! 



This collection is full of the most adorable kitchen and cooking icons along with sweet sentiments and phrases and I made sure to use as many elements as I could on each page! Some of the pages are interactive as well- there are flip-ups, pockets and pieces that open or turn to reveal more photo or journaling space! 



This album may be tiny but it it will hold a lot of memories. I had so much fun making and embellishing every single page and I can't wait to fill it with pictures and notes of me and my family cooking and baking together!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...