Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer Balloons!


Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a good week and are looking forward to the holiday!  Todays card is one I made for the monthly Unity Challenge- Summer Time. 


I used darling hot air balloon stamps from the May Kit of the month and paired them with the 'Summer Soul' 6x6 papers from Fancy Pants Design and some cloud paper from My Mind's Eye.  All of the balloons were stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa and then colored with Copic Markers.  The little sun was so cute I couldn't resist adding it to the picture:)  Some colorful Doodlebug Design twine and cute rubber buttons (from long, long ago) were the finishing touches.


The inside of the card is so nice and bright!  The plaid, polka dot and blue papers are all from the same paper pad.  I added two fishtail banners cut from MFT Die-namics fishtail stax and one more colorful rubber button.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! What a cute card! I love the polaroid, and the hot air balloons! What fun and happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, this is beautiful I love hot air balloons and your color choices and coloring are just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...