Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Welcome Baby Girl!


Hello everyone.  Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Today I am sharing the card I made to go along with the baby album I showed last week.  I gave both to my friend and she has sent me a very gracious Thank You note expressing her gratitude for her beautiful gifts.  I love it when people love my creations!


I kept this card pretty simple becuase the album was over the top.  I used the same papers from Theresa Collins and my new 'Baby Onesie' dienamic and stamp set from My favorite Things.  I also added another mini rolled rose also from My Favorite Things.  Some pink cabbage ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique at Etsy.com and a few gems finished this cute card.


A picture of the inside of the card.  Clean and simple with just a few gems- waiting for my personal message!

Thanks for checking out my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, cute onesie! I love the bling as the snaps, too cool! Super job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...