Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Gumballs!

Happy Monday everyone!  Today I have two projects to show you using 'Sweet Treats' from Raisin Boat Stamps.  The first is a matchbook party invitation which I made following a tutorial from this blog. This was so easy and turned out so cute I know I will be making many more of these.
All of the supplies are from Raisin Boat.  I love their cardstock because it is so nice to work with and they have wonderful colors.  I kept this invitation bright since it is a party!  I stamped a few of the round candies and embossed them in clear.  They were then sprayed with Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Spray in Frost for a little sparkle.  I attached them with dimensionals so they would pop up just a little bit.
The inside also features a sentiment from the 'You Said It!' stamp set.  The rest of the details are handwritten and you can actually pull this part of the invitation out.
Here is a picture of the side of the invitation so you can see that it really does look like a matchbook!
The second project to show is a birthday card using the same 'Sweet Treats' stamp set.  So many cute images with this set, you could come up with so many creative projects!  I also used a backgound stamp called 'Lollipop'.  I stamped it in Versa Mark ink on the yellow cardstock so it would just barely show and in red on the backgound. 
The image is colored with Copic markers and the mini banners are 'Mix and Match Banner' Die-namics from MFT.  I added a few Kaisercraft gems, some Maraschino twine and a cute little sentiment! 

Below are the Raisin Boat supplies used in these projects.











Thanks for checking out my blog!















1 comment:

  1. These are both super fun!!! Such bright and happy colors, I love it!! The matchbook is very cool, I'll have to try that some time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...