Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School!


Hi everyone!  It's that time again. Fall has been in the air here in Colorado and kids are starting back to school.  This is the first year that I will not be buying any school supplies for my kids:(  Actually my daughter, who just graduated from college is more sad than me! 


So for my niece who will be in third grade this year, I created a mini card to help her get excited about going back to school.  This card features all Raisin Boat stamps, cardstock and supplies.  I used the super fun and versatile 'Highly Confidential' and 'You Said It' stamp sets.  I used my crop-o-dile to punch the holes in the notebook paper to give it the feel of it just being ripped out of a spiral notebook.  I also cut a few stars with MFT Die-namics star stax and added some cheery red and white twine.  The embossed background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder.


On the inside I added another notebook sheet and wrote a simple message.  This cute little card will be sent to her with some of the supplies she needs for her school year.  At least I can get my fix that way!  Below are the Raisin Boat supplies I used.




Thanks for checking out my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you're too sweet! I can't believe how the weather has went from 95, straight down to 80! It was actually chilly when I took my littlest to school this morning, and she chewed me out for not getting her a jacket! lol, oops!

    Very sweet and simple card! Great layers! I'm sure she loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...