Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Raisin Boat 3-D Challenge!


Hi everyone!  A new challenge is up at the Raisin Boat blog!  I hope you join us because it means you get to craft AND possibly win a stamp set of your choice! The challenge this month at Raisin Boat is 3-D so I took this opportunity to make an easel card.  I also recently received a package of Raisin Boat goodies in the mail and I wanted to showcase one of the gorgeous stamp sets.


This set, 'Arboretum Leaves' is perfect for Fall and the sentiment is so true!  The leaves in this set stamp so beautifully with a lot of detail.  I layered them with an embossed 'Need for Tweed' background, a Martha Stewart border punch and a strand of metallic gold ribbon.  I also sprinkled a few bronze gems here and there for a bit more shine.


Easel cards are wonderful because they mail flat but then can be displayed as a small work of art!  The inside of this card features another sentiment from the 'Arboretum Leaves' set and another fabulous leaf. I used the doily border punch as the edge for the card to rest on and there is still room above that to write a personal message.  Check out the Raisin Boat Blog for the rest of the crew team creations!  This month you can use ANY stamp for the challenge.  If Raisin Boat stamps are used, it will count as two entries!
The Raisin Boat supplies used for this card


Thanks for checking out my blog!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card for fall!! I love those leaves, they are perfect! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara I love love love your card. That is a great way to list your products. How do you do that?

    Did you see that this month we are accepting any stamp but if they use Raisin Boat they get two entries? Please spread the word.
    Thanks for all that you do,
    Hugs,
    Linda
    RB Challenge Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...