Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Bright Birthday!



Hi everyone!  A bright and festive birthday card today that I recently made for my nephews 2nd birthday.  When I went to make this card, I realized I do not have a lot (barely any) kid themed stamps.  I will have to remedy that very soon!


So, I had to create this card to be bright and fun for a two year old.  It did give me the chance to use my new Papertrey Ink 'Birthday Style' and 'Wonderful Words:Birthday' stamp sets and dies which always makes me smile!  I used lots of happy papers from the Basic Grey 'Shine On...' 6x6 paper pad and created a festive banner using the PTI countdown details die which gives a perfect little flag!  Two bright candles with glittery flames, a happy birthday sentiment and a bright button are the finishing touches on this sweet little boys card.


The background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder that I used on only half of the card stock so I would have a flat area to stamp in the happy.  A closer look at the detail of these jolly circles.




On the inside I created more banner flags in bright colors and a bright border on the bottom!

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

Supplies used:

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun and bright!! I love that embossing folder, it gets used a lot!! lol! Great bday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful festive card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...