Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Be Inspired Again #54



Hi everyone! I just can't help myself! I have another card to share created with the oh so adorable images in the Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps! Plus, there are still two weeks left in the Be Inspired Challenge #54 so this was a great opportunity to combine the two!



I used the softness of the BIC photo as my inspiration. Love the pastel colors (which I don't normally do) mixed with those delicate florals and polka dots. I created a sweet scene using just a few of the stamps in this super cute set along with some patterned paper in soft colors that mimic the patterns found in the inspiration photo. I brought out the pink with a simple strand of pink ribbon.



More of the patterned paper on the inside along with a heartfelt sentiment and some of the cutest little flowers ever! Perfect for those important people in your life that are far away! Enjoy your 4th of July holiday!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Ranger Distress inks
Stampin' Up inks
Copic markers
My Mind's Eye 'Gertie' 6x6 paper pad


1 comment:

  1. What adorable hills you made with the patterned paper! This is very sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...