Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Be Amazing!


Hi everyone! Another card today that I created a while back during the Online Card Classes watercolor class! This one is so bright and beautiful, I can't believe it took me so long to post!


This was created using the technique of applying ink to an acrylic block, spritzing it with water and then pressing the block onto your watercolor paper. Of course, bright is the way to go for me so I used a variety of vibrant summery colors. This is a super fun technique and it's always interesting to se what the mixing colors will do.



Since I wanted the watercolors to stand out, I kept the rest of the card simple with a Simon Says Stamp die cut and stamped sentiment and a few black gems. Gorgeous!



I used another Simon Says Stamp image for the inside sentiment and mimicked the front sentiment in color scheme. A few more black gems add just the right amount of bling!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!



Supplies Used:
Watercolor paper
Bazzil card stock
Distress, Stampin' Up and Memento inks

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, you do beautiful work! Fun and interesting and so very creative. This sounds like a fun technique and it turned out so beautiful! I appreciate your visit to my blog and your lovely comment. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!!! So simple, yet it pops right off the page!! Very cool modern look!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...