Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Little Layered Tags!


Hi everyone! Hope you all had a nice Easter holiday! Mine was busy and filled with family events so I've not had much time to create! It felt good to get back to it!

My sister is getting married at the end of May and requested my help in decorations for the big day. I am always so flattered to be asked for my creative involvement and I jumped at the chance! At the reception she will be serving drinks in mason jars with handles and I thought it would be a cute idea to dress these jars up a bit with pretty tags on the handles! 


The tags themselves are pretty small but with all of the pretty layers and embellishments, they really pack a sweet punch! The wedding colors are coral and gray so I went with that palette and just added tiny touches.

The background of this tag is stamped in coral and then I added in fun layers with another small tag, a glittery ampersand, a sweet birdie and a tiny tassel. I gave it a scalloped edge too!



I used a mask and soft coral ink to create this background which features a doily trim in silver, a tiny stamped tag and some delicate flowers.  A few little gems add a bit of sparkle!



Another stamped background along with a sparkly flower and an embossed leaf. I added in a couple of banner flags, a tiny embossed heart and a miniature key too!



The final tag features a silver doily  and a mod lodge frame that I've layered with a stamped die cut. I added in a pretty resin flower and a coral colored twine tassel. Now to just make a few more dozen of these....


I am entering these tags into the Virginia's View Layers and  Dimensions Challenge! Find all of the info here!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
My Mind's Eye Indie Chic 'Ginger' 6x6 paper pad
Border punches: Stampin' Up and EK Success
Embossing Folders:
Sizzix and Cuttlebug
Pink Paislee Twine
Fancy Pants resin flower
Studio Calico wooden hearts and birds
7 gypsies mini keys

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I love each one of these!! Great colors, and fantastic layers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...