Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Fall In A Box!


Hi everyone! I love Fall! It is one of my favorite seasons and has just the cutest crafting supplies to create with! Case in point, this sweet pop-up card box full of adorable Fall images!


I needed a longer box area so I followed a tutorial on SplitcoastStampers to modify it from a regular square pop-up box. This gave me more room to tuck in more of these charming My Favorite Things 'Fall Friends' cuties! I colored them first with Copic markers and combined them with some Jillibean Soup 'Mushroom Medley' die cuts for a rich, layered look.


The Fall themed paper is from the Echo Park and is on all of the inside and outside sides. I added in more stamped die-cuts along with the Jillibean Soup pieces  for extra cuteness! I couldn't pass up adding in some Autumn hued candy dots here and there too!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil card stock
Copic Markers
Lilly Bee Designs 'We R Family' sweet spot stickers
Prima 'Anna Maria' sugar dot stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...