Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thankful Hearts!


Hi everyone! We have been having some pretty awesome weather here in Colorado but it's still chilly enough for mittens which inspired this cute card!


This mitten is cut from a large die and is supposed to be folded at the top but I wanted to change things up a bit so I created a card that would fold at the opposite end. The colors of this mitten are wintery but still cheery and I added in lots of hearts for February!



I added tiny stamps around the edges and a pretty little heart border at the top! A bit of pink ribbon and some pink sequins add a little bit of shine and the sentiment is so true and sweet!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Suplies Used:
American Crafts ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...