Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Bloom!


Hi everyone! Even though the calendar says it's Spring it's still pretty cold here in Colorado and there is a lot of snow still on the ground. I'm ready for some sunshine and warmer weather so I am really digging the color scheme of this week's Color Throwdown #535!




I kept my card clean and simple and brought in the red and white buffalo checks with a die cut that has been backed in cheery red. The sweet plants, as well ad the sentiment, are part of the new Simple Stories 'Spring Farmhouse' clear stamp set and I love them! 



The plants were stamped in black and then simply colored with Copic markers. I layered a few frames together with the sentiment tag and added in a few red enamel dots! Super cute and easy!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Copic Markers
Offray ribbon

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your beautiful design and the fabulous take on the throwdown colors! This really pops in the gallery! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...