Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

Flowers And Feathers!



Hi everyone! There is a beautiful new color palette up at the Color Throwdown Challenge #536 and I could not resist making a card for this one! I took some inspiration from the picture too and added in some pretty flowers along with the feathery leaves!



I inked the background with a stencil and ink and then stamped and die cut my two colored feathers. The third feather is just die cut from cream card stock and layered with the others along with the tiny blooms! 


I added in a bit more of the challenge green color with polka dots and stamped the sentiment in a darker mauve. For shine, I topped off a few areas with glitter! A soft and pretty card with a sweet sentiment!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Memory Box Textured Diamond stencil

1 comment:

  1. oh! yes. I am a sucker for feathers. these are sooooo pretty. thanks for linking up to CTD.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...