Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Imagine And Dream!


Simple Stories has a whole new line of clear stamps and stencils and they are phenomenal! I am especially fond of the 'Say Cheese 4' collection. It is so adorable and fun and bright.... and the list could go on and on!



Since 'Say Cheese' is all about Disney, I took the large mouse ear stencil and showcased that on two cards. The shape is filled with all of the words about Disney and I thought they would look amazing if they were filled in with all of the collection colors! I used a variety of inks, masked off the areas I didn't want colored in and began filling in the areas. I used 4 different ink colors and it took a while but the effort was definitely worth it!


The first card is bright and busy with lots of papers, Bits & Pieces, stickers and chipboard layered together. I used foam tape to lift different parts of the card front for lots of dimension and gave the mouse ear stencil a bit of shine with a pearlized spray. Behind the lifted areas I tucked in chipboard and puffy stickers!



The second card is a bit simpler but still bright and fun!  I used the same technique for stenciling and also stenciled the background with clear glitter and another new Simple Stories stencil of large polka dots! I love how the dots give off a gold sheen against the red background! I added in one piece of patterned paper along with a large die-cut word that was stacked together for thickness. A few puffy stickers are the finishing touch!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...