Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Enjoy Today!


Hi everyone! Spring as upon us! I say this as there is a snowstorm brewing outside this very minute..but I am very hopeful that warmer weathers around the corner and with it, birds and blooms!


The new Simple Stories 'Spring Farmhouse' collection also has clear stamps and dies and I am loving all of them! There are so many adorable images to choose from, like this spray of flowers, sweet bird and tiny tag! 


The background of the card is wood patterned paper from the Simple Stories 'Sn@p basis pack'. I wanted to add some color and texture to the background and accomplished both by splattering acrylic paint onto the wood background before layering on some delicate die-cut scrolls and leaves.


All of the images were stamped in black and the floral spray and birdie were colored with Copic markers. I cut out the tag and then added simple twine to the top before popping everything up with foam adhesive and adding to the background! I tucked in a few matching 'Spring Farmhouse' enamel dots as well!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Copic Markers
My Favorite Things Vine border die (retired)
twine
acrylic paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...