Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Happy Kid!


Hi everyone! I am seriously in love with these new 'happy kids' from the Simple Stories 'Say Cheese 4' collection! They are just so darn cute and they come in Bits & Pieces, stickers and stamps! 


The little guy featured on this card is one of the new clear stamps from the collection. I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored him in with Copic markers. The balloon he's holding is actually a Mickey Mouse one so I paper pieced some of the 6x6 paper from the same collection over the image. I then masked the whole image and blended red ink over it and then added in yellow and black paint splats along with a few white gel pen accents before cutting it into a tag.


The sentiment is also from a new stamp set in the collection and it has coordinating dies! I cut the 'happy day' out five times from light blue card stock and stamped just the top layer also in Memento Tuxedo Black. I mounted the tag and them sentiment onto more of the 6x6 patterned paper and added in cheery red and white twine along with some bright yellow enamel dots! Super cute!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Acrylic Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...